Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Telling Folks about Malaysia

Blog Expat just posted their interview with yours truly, Malaysian Meanders. I'm really hoping that by sharing my experiences, it will help make the move to Malaysia a little less nerve wracking for other expats. What's my favorite thing? What's the worst thing? How did I meet people and integrate into my new home? What do I find strange about my adopted culture?



The Blog Expat directory is part of the bigger Easy Expat website. It's a great resource if you're planning to move to a new country. Check out the site's country-specific guides, FAQs, forums, employment board and classified ads.

2 comments:

  1. hi MM, nice to meet you. i'm so very excited to have found you due to our travel blog award contest. you were nominated for the 2012 most inspirational travel blog award and are now in the run-offs.
    from jan 27 to feb 5, you can ask people to vote for your blog so that you can be one of the 23 out of the nominated 50 to win.

    you can check it out here: http://thenomadicfamily.com/2013/01/2012-best-travel-blog-finalistis-need-a-bit-of-help-to-wi/ . good luck to you ! happy belated new year... gabi and family, in dalat, vietnam

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics